To see the sky cleared from the crimson shade of fear is what everyone wanted . . . yet no one dare to do something to see it become reality. . .

What's wrong?

joyo
    Novice
    Novice

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2007-11-02

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

What's wrong?

Post by joyo on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:28 pm

In my eyes, people can't seem to see anything because my eyes are covered up by tears! I am constantly hurt and depressed... No one seems to understand how I feel because everyone is scared to get close to me... I long to be able to reach out and tell someone everything, and all of my problems... But I have no one to tell, or they just don't want to hear what I have to say. I've been hurt many times that I don't seem to have any tears left to shed, or if I do, they're an endless river flowing... I've started to hide and bottle up all or my problems and feelings, hoping that maybe they just will go away... I want company, but at the same time, I'm scared of it. I just want to be alone and try to throw away all of my aching pains. I need understanding. But I think no one will ever understand me and I hate that fact. My inner soul is calling for help! I always seem so depressed, lonely, and feel like an outsider. I may have a cold, sad exterior, but in all reality I am hurt inside and bottling up all of my anger. Everyday I wonder why I am still here when there is nothing left. I use to once be a happy, loving soul, but it was damaged by 'them' and seems like it never can be fixed again. However, I want to know if there are people out there that still deeply care for me...

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 am