.....:|[Nodes Luna©]|:.....

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To see the sky cleared from the crimson shade of fear is what everyone wanted . . . yet no one dare to do something to see it become reality. . .

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept :)

Karasu Setzuna
    Karasu Setzuna
    Black Fang Founder
    Black Fang Founder

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Empty Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept :)

Post by Karasu Setzuna Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:21 pm

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Edited25
    This is the first concept I ever made when I was thinking of some one who will lead the V.A.C, I told my self she must be strong and tough physically and mentally. yet still has a lot of affection and finest that a woman should always have Smile She should be considerate and understanding to those she care about, as well as her subordinate, She must be a bit unique than the rest and should have the aura and charisma that at first seems to be just normal until you gaze upon her again . . . and again . .. . and again . . . ! until you couldn't seem to get enough ! ha ha ! Sheeeeez! It sounds like I'm talking or thinking about my own Dream girl! nyahahhaha ! LoL!

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Edited26

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Edited27
    Remember when I said Unique ? he he !

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Edited28

Rain Maeve Dreamayarum (Silver) 2004 concept  :) Edited31
    I like her Pose in here so I edited it from my previous version ! he he ! sigh if she was only real > > > >?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm