.....:|[Nodes Luna©]|:.....

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To see the sky cleared from the crimson shade of fear is what everyone wanted . . . yet no one dare to do something to see it become reality. . .

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team)

Karasu Setzuna
    Karasu Setzuna
    Black Fang Founder
    Black Fang Founder

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Empty The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team)

Post by Karasu Setzuna Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:47 am

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Edited33

The Team member of Kusari Masatzu before he was reassign by the elders from left to right, up to down (Merowa Thorngrace, Jester, Drake, Heartless)

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Edited34

She is Merowa , Kusari's Replacement , She has the ability to control and create deadly botanical organism, among Kusari's members she is the most strongest thats why she became his replacement Smile

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Edited35

This is the first concept I've made for Merowa Thorngrace Smile

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Edited36

Heartless is Literally a vampire that has no hearth Smile I think you know what I mean when look at this one Smile His a Vampire that does not only use his muscle in fighting , he has brains as well making him a deadly opponent

The Black Fang (Kusari Masatzu's team) Edited37

His name is Drake , The youngest among the Pure blood vampire in Kusari's team, His a bit immature and unskillful compare to the rest , Yet he has great potential specially because his only one of the few that can summon eternal dragons from the underworld to aid him in battle Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 pm