.....:|[Nodes Luna©]|:.....

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To see the sky cleared from the crimson shade of fear is what everyone wanted . . . yet no one dare to do something to see it become reality. . .

2 posters

Reveniel Divineslayer!!!!!!

Reveniel Divineslayer
    Reveniel Divineslayer
    V.A.C. Founder
    V.A.C. Founder

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2007-11-06

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

Reveniel Divineslayer!!!!!! Empty Reveniel Divineslayer!!!!!!

Post by Reveniel Divineslayer Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:50 pm

Reveniel was a Paladin revered by the people and loved by the people. he is one of the most Gallant warrior in the kingdom, his angelic characteristics gave him the surname "Divineslayer".
    His main duty is too protect the people form the devils and vampires invading their kingdom, and for over 6 years hes been so successful, thus boosting his way in the House of Lords.
    the king granted him a boon. a wide land and a mansion. and being a feminist. there are many ladies he saved, sometimes risking his life for them.
    thats why vast numbers of beautiful ladies swore to serve him at the mansion, thus he is the only guy in it.
    many noble men envied him and tried to kill him but no one could he is so skillful no one else in the kingdom can match his skill. but one of the dukes
    fooled him. he invited him in his mansion and to have a feast. but the duke gave him a different drink. a drink that will change his life forever, the drink is "Vampires Blood" in a few minutes of eating he felt a sudden change of appetite. he craved for blood, human blood. he grew fangs and become wild. but the fellow paladins with him used the magic "Smite!!!" a
    magic he created and he fell.
    the moment he awakened he was at his mansion lying at the bed with a glass of blood at the side table "where did you get this blood?" he asked
    "its ours my lord" one of the fairest servants he have "Vampire or not we will still serve you my lord" he cried for a moment and he realized something "Evil!!!! not all vampires are evil not all demons are evil in fact
    i have killed vampires living in a remote place drinking lambs blood and they do not wish to kill any human, but still we killed them, some demons also lived that way. and humans not all humans are good some of them are even worse than vampires and demons.
    nothing has changed im still Reveniel Divineslayer, i still slay evil creatures, Vampires and Demons, but this time humans is added on my list.
    Karasu Setzuna
    Karasu Setzuna
    Black Fang Founder
    Black Fang Founder

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

Reveniel Divineslayer!!!!!! Empty Re: Reveniel Divineslayer!!!!!!

Post by Karasu Setzuna Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:09 pm

A very smooth explanation Smile I like his personality ! he he Smile

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am