.....:|[Nodes Luna©]|:.....

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To see the sky cleared from the crimson shade of fear is what everyone wanted . . . yet no one dare to do something to see it become reality. . .

4 posters

Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality

joyo
    joyo
    Novice
    Novice

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2007-11-02

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality Empty Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality

Post by joyo Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:06 pm

[img]Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality 11239412
    Life is unfulfilling for us, and we aren't very fond of it. What we like is our own imaginative world, which can be our daydreams, stories we write or anything similar. We always prefer that before the actual life. To people we come off as quite lonesome, and we may wish we had more friends, but we are more of a hoper than someone who takes action. That is how we remain lonely. Or maybe we just don't find anyone who we can relate to. Inside we feel empty, like we are missing something important that we can't quite put a finger on what it is. Somehow we wish to be swept away from the normality and led into something extraordinary. This has yet to happen, and we keep on feeling disappointed with the little that life has to offer. At least we continue to express yourself through art/writing/poems/daydreaming.
    Karasu Setzuna
    Karasu Setzuna
    Black Fang Founder
    Black Fang Founder

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair:
    Black Forest Black Forest:
    Founders Den Founders Den:

Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality Empty Re: Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality

Post by Karasu Setzuna Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 am

Nice . . . smooth yet accurate Smile is it bout me ? ha ha ! just kidding Razz really cool post ! La halong bola yan ha ! Razz
    Xion Blueraven
    Xion Blueraven
    Hellhoundz Founder
    Hellhoundz Founder

Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

R.P.G.
    Assassins Lair Assassins Lair: 1
    Black Forest Black Forest: 1
    Founders Den Founders Den: 1

Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality Empty Re: Awake,yet never truly alive,I seek valuation beyond reality

Post by Xion Blueraven Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:51 am

hey, joyo.. who's in that image?? is that you?? Very Happy
    chad
    chad
    Novice
    Novice

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2007-11-14

Post by chad Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:23 am

Ei Joyo!!! =') I will take you out from the other side!!! Hehehehe...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm